• Home
  • *EXP Aug 24: Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids’ Fluoride Toothpaste (Blueberry) 45g
*EXP Aug 24: Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids’ Fluoride Toothpaste (Blueberry) 45g

*EXP Aug 24: Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids’ Fluoride Toothpaste (Blueberry) 45g


    *EXPIRY Aug 24

    It’s exactly what you get in our All Natural variant but with your dentist's recommended dosage of fluoride. This toothpaste is 99.78% natural with the remaining 0.22% in the form of sodium fluoride delivering 1000ppm fluoride.

    Our Enamel Safe Kids’ Blueberry Toothpaste will do the job of cleaning your kid’s teeth and it will do the job extra gently as it has an extremely low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30, preventing paste from harming your child’s enamel and gums as they brush. Most adult toothpaste variants have a RDA value of 100 and above.

    Suitable for children aged 2 years and up.

    Proudly Made in Singapore. 


    • 99.78% natural with 0.22% sodium fluoride (1000ppm Fluoride)
    • Hydrated Silica removes surface stains and plaque.
    • Sodium Fluoride helps reduce cavities and strengthen tooth enamel.
    • Citric Acid and Xylitol help fight tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
    • Glycerin and Grape Seed Oil help fight plaque forming bacteria.
    • Grape Seed Oil, Calendula and Chamomile
    Provide antioxidants which help soothe teeth and gums while fighting bad breath.
    • Chamomile provides antioxidant benefits.
    • Natural Blueberry flavour has a mild and pleasant taste.
    • NO SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), Artificial Colouring, Alcohol and Triclosan
    • Gluten-Free

    How To Use:

    Brush teeth at least twice a day and after meals.
    Spit out after brushing.
    Suitable for children aged 2 years and up.

    Note: Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor. 

    Visit your dentist once every 6 months. 

    Close cap after each use to protect toothpaste from drying.
    Do not use if the foil seal on the nozzle is broken. Remove seal before use. 

    Use within 6 months after opening. 


    Glycerin (vegetable-derived), Aqua (water), Hydrated Silica (mineral-derived), Xylitol (plant-derived), Cellulose Gum (plant-derived), Xanthan Gum (plant-derived), Natural Blueberry Flavour (plant derived), Propanediol (plant-derived), Sodium Fluoride, Citric Acid (plant-derived), Calendula Officinalis Extract (plant derived), Vitis Vinifera Seeds Oil (Grape Seed Oil), Salix Alba Bark (plant-derived), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (plant derived), Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.22% w/w (1000ppm Fluoride)

    This product is made in Singapore in a GMP (ISO22716) certified manufacturing facility.

    Dermatologically Tested - This product has been tested by dermatologists. Its ingredients have been verified to be safe for use on all skin types and do not cause any harm to the skin or body.

    Features & Benefits
    How To Use

    Related Products